Thursday, March 22, 2007

Darn it!

Well, I learned this morning that Richard Takata, a fellow traveller to Egypt, Spain, Antarctica, and Argentina had finished his quest to do 7 continents in 31 days, beating my attempt for 35 days at the marathon we ran together in Ushuaia.

Darn it!

Thankfully, he was kind enough not to tell me about his accomplishment and allowed me to complete my quest before I found out. It made the rest of my trip more fun that way. I suppose I'll have to go after another world record now. As I always say, "the adventure continues...."

Congrats Richard--All the best on your future endeavors.
(Read of Richard's quest at www.power2cure.com)

1 comment:

Nasreen Fynewever said...

Deep disappointment on your behalf, but still the high level of admiration and respect for what you did. You still inspire! Continue the adventure Don!