Tuesday, November 27, 2007

It's all part of the adventure

Well, I'm still in Florence. The flights from the Florence airport were all cancelled yesterday due to the fog. So, after 4 hours in line I got booked out of Bologna tonight, so I have one less day in South Africa. Darn it! Took a taxi back to the Hotel Unicorno, sent a couple emails to South Africa to let Hans know I won't be there this morning, and went to get some supper.

Had some Nastro Azzurro beer brewed in Rome and a roast beef and spinach sandwich at 15 Tavoli. Nice, low-key tavern, not very expensive.

So, today I went to the train station and found out that at 1:14 there's a train to Bologna. 15 Euros for a ticket. Now all I have to do is get to the airport when I get there. Should be easy.

and the adventure continues....

No comments: