Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Notes from Carly's class

Hello Marathon Don and Flat Stanley! We wish you well in your adventures and thank you for showing Flat Stanley these new and interesting places. We have some questions for you too. Have you met any children or visited any schools in the towns that you have been racing? Does Flat Stanley get to run with you?

I haven't visited any schools anywhere. And Stanley hasn't really been training for marathons, so I let him just hang out while I'm running. :-)

Are you going to any other places? From Amanda

Keep reading Amanda. There are a few places to go.

When are you coming back? And did you have a good time so far? from Abigail.

I will be home around the 19th of December.

Are you having fun.
Taylor

I wonder if you are having a good time? You could blog me back.
Evan, Carly's friend

Hi Taylor and Evan. Yes, I always have fun, it's one of my rules.

Dear Don
Hey it's me Carly Just saying (or asking) what was your fastest marathon?? I also wanted to ask if you have seen any snow or rain yet?? I love you and miss you very much.
Love Carly

Haven't seen any snow yet, but it's been raining the last two days here in New Zealand. I'm hoping it stops before the marathon on Saturday.
Love you too, Sweetie.

No comments: